Beyond Beef Ground Homemade Quick & Easy Vegan Meatloaf
Today marks our one year plant-based vegan anniversary y’all! We made it!
So to celebrate I’ll be sharing another meal idea recipe for my quick and easy meatloaf using Beyond Beef Ground.
I started this journey last year after watching What The Health documentary at 3 o’clock in the morning. I was so disturbed by the treatment of animals and the unethical practices these companies use to manufacture and market these products to the consumer. These big companies don’t really care about our health, they only care about their wealth. The silver lining in the whole documentary were those the people who were able to take their lives back Just by changing not only their diet but their mindset. I realized that I was also subconsciously making a decision to do the same.
Now fast forward to 2021, I’m so glad I did and can’t imagine where I would be if I had made the transition sooner. I had always been pretty health-conscious and thought I was doing good. But once I knew better I was adamant about doing better even during quarantine where it was almost acceptable to indulge and pack on a few extra pounds.
Beyond Beef Ground Homemade Quick & Easy Vegan Meatloaf [Recipe]Course: Plant-Based VeganCuisine: American
🌱 Air Fryer Vegan Meal Idea
- Meat Loaf
1 package of “beyond beef” ground
1 small yellow onion diced finely
1/3 cup of ketchup
1 teaspoon liquid smoke
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon black pepper
1 tablespoon Cajun spice
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 package of Lipton onion soup/dip mix
1 tablespoon of olive oil ⠀⠀⠀⠀
Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl and mix well into a loaf.
- Glaze with a thin layer of ketchup (breadcrumbs are optional)
- Place inside air fryer on the fry setting or 370 temperature for 20 minutes. (Check at about 15 minutes)
- Slice and plate with your favorite sides!
- Meatloaf: breadcrumbs and [vegan] cheese are optional.
- Mash potatoes: I added cashew milk, vegan butter, and Violife cheddar shreds. Mix well, scoop and plate.
- Veggies: Sauteed in olive oil and light seasonings of choice until tender.