🌱 Is it really a cheat day if it’s vegan?! Vegan Peanut Butter Cups!
Vegan Peanut Butter Cups!Course: DessertCuisine: American
Pressure Cooker Meals
1cup peanuts (already salted) or you can use your favorite brand of natural peanut butter
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon of maple syrup grade A
1 bag of “vegan” non-dairy chocolate chips
If you are making peanut butter from scratch then add peanuts, olive oil and vanilla extract to food processor and blend. I then add the maple syrup and blend again to desired consistency. (Kind of pasty or doughy.
- Heat chocolate chips in a double boiler. I just used my pressure cooker and poured about 3 cups of water in it and then placed a metal bowl inside of it with the vegan chocolate chips.
- Layer the bottom of the cupcake liners tapping against your hand to spread and cover the bottom of the liner.
- Spoon peanut butter in center of liner leaving just enough room to pour the remaining chocolate around and over the top.
- Place in fridge for 30-60 minutes until hard. I like to place in freezer.
- You can cut off the excess liner to plate or just peel it back and enjoy!